Adopting is easy! Just give us a call or send us an email on our Contact page, and we will get back to you quickly.
Our adoption pages are organized into several categories: Critical Need, New Cats, Kittens, and Adult Cats.
Our critical need kitties are special cases that could result from medical conditions and/or behavioral conditions, and will require special care. Please do not let this be a deterrent from adopting our special cases!
We ask for a $75 adoption fee, which contributes a small amount to the costs of caring for all of our kitties. If you’d like to see a breakdown of all of our costs and expenses, please see our expenses page.
If you wish to adopt, please remember a few key details:
- If the kitty’s new home is not working out, we require that you bring it back to us. Please do not give the kitty to a friend or to the pound. We would be more than happy to help you relocate the kitty to a new owner if you have one in mind.
- We are required to verify your veterinarian.
- We are required to do a home inspection to verify that the kitty’s new home is safe and suitable.
- For all of our underage kittens, we require that they are either spayed or neutered when they come of age. One of our primary goals is to reduce pet overpopulation. If you wish to have more cats or kittens, please ask us and we can help you find some, even if we aren’t the ones providing the kitty.
The Adoption Forms below are in PDF format, if you would like to Digitally sign the form, you can download the PDF Reader Here
Go here to learn more how to Sign PDF forms
– The best way is to Save each Form to your computer. Open the form with your PDF program, complete the information, digitally sign and save each form, then use the Online area below to send us your Adoption Forms;
If you do not want to use a PDF program, you can just open each form by clicking the link above, complete the form, print and Manually Sign and bring it to us.
Use this Online area to send us your Adoption Forms